Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please tell me your worst training injuries n fluff ups!!

Neo_born

thanks....I just want to know what kind of injuries you all have had.

------------------
Peace n Love 2 Ya
==================================================
Peace cause that hate stuff'll kill ya!!!

I once had a callous on my hand that hurt so much that I couldn't grab anything even with gloves on. ;)

This one guy at my gym was doing squats and blew a wet fart that soaked through his grey shorts. That definitely injured his mentality after everyone was pointing and laughing.

------------------
vrx2000.gif

For BigD's latest chunes:
www.geocities.com/arsonist81/Arsonist81.html

popped my shoulder out of joint doing dbell declines. only did that exercise once or twice since. too precarious of a position for me. ill stick with dips if i really want to do that movement.

it sounds lame but hyperextension of a tendon in my index finger.....it still hasnt healed and its been MONTHS, it will take ages, its stopped me doing wrist curls as i cant curl all the way, ive only recently been able to get backto doing hammer curls and ive had to stop doing bag work for a while....thats probably my worst.

I pulled a tendon on my foot doing calf extensions on a leg press machine with 1000+ lbs it still hasn't healed completely. now I work out calves a little lighter no more than 800-900 lbs and do slower reps. I can't wait till I can use some real challenging weight again.

oh and 6 months after a started lifting I was doing a drop set of DB presses and I dropped my first weight beside the bench and then went to failure with the second and let those down and smashed my pinkie between the DB I was holding and the DB on the floor. Bruised it pretty bad, and learned my lesson the hard way on that one.

Originally posted by Valdez:
I dropped my first weight beside the bench and then went to failure with the second and let those down and smashed my pinkie between the DB I was holding and the DB on the floor.

This happens more than you might think. I saw a guy really fuck up his finger in college doing the same thing.

Ever since then I always make sure the other set is moved a couple feet from the bench when someone is working in with me or I'm drop setting on DB presses, inclines or whatever.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Bench pressing at home when i was around 18 and i got stuck under the bar.I managed to squirm my way out of it, but picked up a shoulder injury which stayed with me for a few years.For about a month after that, i couldn't raise my right arm beyond shoulder level without feeling a stabbing pain.Moral: don't bench press on your own.

------------------
"I'd eat a kilo of shit if i thought it would give me bigger muscles"-Arnold

I pinched a nerve in my neck. It doesn't sound bad, but I would get very bad headaches when lifting- almost to the point of passing out. I was out for like a month.

Top Bottom