Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please offer some advice

Cerebus

I am new on this site because I need serious help. I have been lifting for quite a while but my arms just do not seem to grow. If anyone can give me some good advice I would greatly appriciate it.

Try drop sets, Start with a heavy weight then lift till failure then drop the weight then go till failure then drop some more weight goto failure. Also try upping the weight even if your already struggling with what you are doing I did that once it must have shocked my muscles because the next week I was much improved. Someone listed a whole buch of the various platue techiniques.

welcome,
if your not growing anywere your calorie/protein intake is prob. low so try to up the calories and protein and go heavy and good luck
ph21

------------------
be careful of the toes you step on today,because they might be attached to the foot thats kicking your ass tomorrow

Heavy basic exercises, balls-to-the-wall training, lots of protein, lots of rest. They will grow.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

May I ask how much you weigh?

I am 150 lbs, and I work the living SHIT out of my arms when I do them. They won't get any bigger than 13 (In my case), because quite frankly - I don't have enough body mass to own arms that fockin big.

don't overtrain, keep sets around 10 once a week, keep protein intake high and sleep, and while your at it, lay off that damn beer and snuff

Originally posted by Cerebus:
Well thanks for the advice guys. Oh i weigh 151LBS. I'll try these things out tomorrow. Thanks again.

I'll be watching...

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Top Bottom