Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help guy with skinny legs

perine trejos

I will be doing the following movements to develop some mass on my legs, my upper body is fine but I need and advice on how much should I lift
doing the following movements, I need to know how many days a week to perform each one, I weight 75 kilos, my bf is 9% and my height is 5'9
leg extensions
Straight leg dead lift
leg presses
leg curls
thank you brothers.

I will be doing the following movements to develop some mass on my legs, my upper body is fine but I need and advice on how much should I lift
doing the following movements, I need to know how many days a week to perform each one, I weight 75 kilos, my bf is 9% and my height is 5'9
leg extensions
Straight leg dead lift
leg presses
leg curls
thank you brothers.
Hi. Skinny legs usually are a top priority problem for most bodybuilders, most of them end with skinny legs or bored to train them with lack of success.
The program that you have there could be great, but MUST be switched each 2 to 4 weeks, so your body do not adapt them like everything else.
The other part you should discover it by yourself as your body type, some train them high repetitions less weight or opposite, high weight less repetition, or incline decline sets, or just 2-3 moves, some until 6, or drop sets, anyway too many tools and techniques, until you see some progress with the help of FOOD.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom