Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help Design a Workout Routine and Meal Plan

dexterium

Please help me, I need to make a workout routine and meal plan. I am 17 and very unintelligent when it comes to a working out. Lately, I have been overtraining, not eating enough, have been sore and tired all the time, and a lot of people have mentioned that I look sick because of my low calorie intake. What I need help with is developing a workout routine and a meal plan. I would love it if someone could make me a workout routine using my provided information for 7 days a week and a detailed meal plan for everyday. The amount of appreciation for helping me with this would be beyond belief and I would be forever grateful. Also, please only add helpful comments and don't make fun of me . First of all here is a bit about me:

Current Physical Information

- 17, Male
- 140 lbs
- 5’8”
- Good Shape and able to run for a long time. Running is not a problem for me; I am very fast and have good endurance.
- Pretty good 6 pack
- Skinny with a little bit of visibility to upper muscles in arms and shoulders.
- Good quadriceps and decently muscular legs, calves are a bit skinny.
- Can bench about 170-200 lbs once.
- Not very strong upper body and usually work with 90 lbs on barbell, 10 to 20 lb dumbbells.
- Located further down the page are my current workout exercises.

Physical Goals
- I would like to weigh 160 lbs and have a lot of muscle and a very low percentage of body fat.
- Very visible 6 pack
- Lean and solid figure

Developing a Workout Routine
- I need some expert help to develop a routine for 7 days per week. It can include days off of workout sessions, but not running and hopefully other specified things.

- I do need detail in how many sets and reps to do for each exercise and if it would be okay, could you use a classified name for the exercise from a website like http://www.thetrainingstationinc.com/exercises.html

- If you have any other links/information that you feel I should read, I would really appreciate it.

Things That I Would Like To Do 7 out of 7 days a week.

- Run 10 km (6.21 miles) in 40 minutes

- Run Easy/Jog for 20 minutes

- Abs exercises where I will do:

* Crunches (4 sets-50 reps with 10 lb dumbbell behind head)
* Leg raises (laying on back, 1 set-80 reps with 2 lb ankle weights)
* Vertical leg crunches (1 set-50 reps)

- Every morning I like to get my blood flowing so I would like to:

* Walk for half-hour @ 3 mph
* 20 pushups
* 50 crunches (1 set-50 reps, 10 lb dumbbell behind head)
* 7 minutes of stretching to get me warmed up for the day

Workout Sessions

- 45 minutes – 1 hour workout sessions

- Each session works out specific muscle groups such as chest, arms, back legs etc. I’d like to have a day that I can do some awesome abs stuff.

- I am very concerned about exercising my abs and I think it would be a good idea to incorporate these exercises into every workout session:

* Crunches (4 sets-50 reps with 10 lb dumbbell behind head),
* Leg raises (laying on back, 1 set-80 reps with 2 lb ankle weights),
* Vertical leg crunches (1 set-50 reps)

My Exercise Equipment/Resources

- I have a bench press with a leg developer attached to it. The actual bench can be inclined.

- I have an assortment of weights that can be added to the barbell. I usually work with 90 lbs.

- Two 10 lb dumbbells and two 20 lb dumbbells.

- Workout mat for doing crunches and stuff.

- 2 lb Ankle Weights

- Hand grip things that you squeeze to make forearms stronger

- I have money and I can go out and get other stuff if need be

Current Exercises That I do In a Workout Session that takes me about1 hour and a half - 2 hours (Yes, I did this slow because I would do it every day with no rests and my muscles started to get sore):

exercise9qr.jpg

I hope that I have provided enough information for you to help get me going on a workout routine.

Developing a Meal Plan
- I am very dedicated and I do not cheat. I have not drank pop or eaten candy for years. I have given up all the junk food like pizza.

- I don’t want to do massive and fast “bulking”.

- If I do have to do bulking, I am hoping that it can be clean, slow, and progressive.

- I can get any food necessary, even protein shakes, vitamins and whatever.

- In the meal plan, I need it to be extremely detailed and specific. Like if I am supposed to have oatmeal in the morning, let me know if it is a cup of “100% natural rolled oats” oatmeal in water.

- I like ALL fruits but if I had to choose, I would like to have apples (90 cals) and bananas (105 cals).

- Instead of chicken and other meats, lets just use Tuna because it has low fat and good protein.

- Also, please specify the amount of approximate calories in each food that I will be eating.

- If you want me to get some vitamins, or protein shakes, I don’t know ANYTHING about them and could you please give me a link for the best place to buy all these protein shakes and stuff.

I know that this is a lot to ask but I would be grateful if someone could please help me out. By reading this far, you can easily see how little knowledge I have and it would mean the world to me. If no one can give me any help, perhaps there is someone else I should talk to? Or maybe a website I should read?

All help and comments are appreciated and if you feel it would be better to help me 1-on-1/private, you can email [email protected]

Once again, THANK YOU

Don't come and ask someone to set you up a "detailed and specific" meal plan. You'll have to do your own research and figure out what you want to do, because no one here is going to sit down and make an entire regime with you.

A few pointers, though:

Learn to train the abs properly. I see no form of oblique training listed. You have nothing to stimulate the TVA. You're going to wind up with problems if you continue the way you're going.

You want to add muscle, but also be lean. My advice, and I'm sure I speak for most here when saying this, is that you should worry about adding mass first. Lose the abs for a bit - it's inevitable to put on some quality mass in a respectable amount of time. Once you reach your size goals, shed the fat off to regain that six pack you seem to love so much.

As for diet, eat six meals a day, spaced three hours apart. Try to get at least eight hours of sleep a night. Eat wholesome foods. Check ingredients on what you eat. Don't eat anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup. Eat at least one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight.

I don't feel like going over anything else now. Search around the forums. Read. Research. Learn.

Top Bottom