Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise on my training plan

Kasmani

I am planning a new training routine, and I amthinking of this – please let me know:
Monday – chest + biceps
Tuesday – cardio
Wednesday – back + triceps
Thursday – cardio
Friday – legs
Saturday – cardio
Sunday – cardio

Will do abs everyday – one exercise during warmup. How does it sound?

The over all approach is HIT training– 20 minutes warm up, and approximately 30 for the workout withlittle rests in between.

To me it looks good, and it is in fact very similar to my training routine. However, everyone is different, and different things will work for everyone in non-similar ways. My take would be to give this plan 2-3 months of trial, and then try something different, and see if there will be better results. If not, you will always know where to go back in order to get good results. Experimenting is a good thing, as it allows you to find the best things for you.

because you are mixing in bench with biceps you are working your triceps that same day. and you are doing back with triceps.. when you work the back you are doing pulling motions which works the biceps. see what i mean?

simplify your workouts like this

PUSH.. bench, triceps
PULL ... back and biceps
LEGS

also when you work back people neglect lower and middle back. guys have strong upper backs and weak fucking mid and lower backs.

It looks like a good workout program but I see two major muscle groups missing - calves and shoulders.

I would add in a fourth day where you train shoulders and calves. Ideally on Saturday or Sunday.

Shoulders are very important. They are what give the physique the V-taper.

I think it is fine if you are hitting shoulders in there somewhere. I switch up my routine every 6 weeks or so, so I don't mind a different variety of splits.

Top Bottom