Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plate pinches question

Snowbat

I got 2 questions that I hope you can answer:
Overall, I seem to gain size pretty decently (slowly but surely) however my forearms struggle. I think it might have to do with the fact that these are probably used to getting constantly hammered back when I did martial arts. I do pull ups which are tiring for the forearms too but they're still being stubborn.
An isolation excercise I currently enjoy for the forearms is plate pinching. I hold three 11 lbs plates together as long as I can.
I keep reading how this gives you huge pinching strength and all which is good, but will it actually inscrease size as well?

Secondly: I noticed I have a little layer of fat on my belly that isn't noticable when I wear a t-shirt but it still annoys me. The problem is that I don't really know what I should do: on one hand I have to keep up a high calorie intake because I work out, on the other hand, if I wanna lose fat, am I not supposed to eat less calories than I burn?
Should I simply do more cardio?

Thanks!

Top Bottom