Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

plantar fasciitis recovery

It can take quite a bit of time to heal up from what I have heard from athletes. Just listen to your body and don't rush back. You can certainly continue to train other parts of your body though. Just be careful with legs.

There is no set rule because everyone recovers at different rates. Do whatever your doctor or sports therapist recommends.

i hate to break your heart but only rest can fix the problem once you have it

the key is NOT getting it in the first place.. proper shoes and not over training is going to be how.. i would run barefoot on grass in the first place.. people who run on hard surfaces are itching for problems

and as far as your question why do you need to quit the gym? there are plenty of lifts at the gym you can do even with plantar issues. it is running that you need to stop

It does stick with you. I’ve had it the past year. At first I could hardly get around. Over time it’s gotten better. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does stick with you. I’ve had it the past year. At first I could hardly get around. Over time it’s gotten better. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. Just recently got diagnosed and I want to switch my shoes immediately. Don't want to stop running for a long time. Can I ask what shoes you use?

Heard good things about Asics Kayano 5. I also found an article (here: https://www.shoeguide.org/running-shoes-for-plantar-fasciitis/) recommending it as one of the best for plantar fasciitis.

Top Bottom