Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning workouts

righto22

How long should you follow a workout routine before the body starts to stop gaining strength ? Is it 8 weeks?

you should vary up your workouts for no other reason than balancing things out .. the same workouts over and over will result in major imbalances

there is a lot to it.. you also need maintenance on the body. i swear by bikram yoga, it increases mobility and flexibility like nothing else

How long should you follow a workout routine before the body starts to stop gaining strength ? Is it 8 weeks?

There is no set rule or timeline to this. Everyone's different.

In general I would say just follow it as long as it works and you are seeing results.

Now that's not to say it's not a good idea to change things up every now but make sure you give enough time for any given program you decide to run.

There is no set rule or timeline to this. Everyone's different.

In general I would say just follow it as long as it works and you are seeing results.

Now that's not to say it's not a good idea to change things up every now but make sure you give enough time for any given program you decide to run.
Agree with this 100%, and I change routines myself every few months.

Right away if you've never lifted. A few weeks of the year if you've been training as long as I have.

As long as you are implementing progressive overload you dont have to change anything. Adaptation comes from lifting the same weights for the same reps for the same amount of sets week after week. You always want to add to your workload in some fashion to force progress

Top Bottom