Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

planned workouts ruined

rorkopo

I am following some workout programs that require specific exercises on specific days. But what if I get to the gym and there is a bunch of people waiting to use the bench and people are getting impatient where my lifts are rushed? The other day I put my stuff down on a bench and went to get a wipe to wipe it down and some big meathead stole it from me and then wanted to work in with me, but I don’t want a partner lol

I am following some workout programs that require specific exercises on specific days. But what if I get to the gym and there is a bunch of people waiting to use the bench and people are getting impatient where my lifts are rushed? The other day I put my stuff down on a bench and went to get a wipe to wipe it down and some big meathead stole it from me and then wanted to work in with me, but I don’t want a partner lol

you should switch gyms IMO
if you cant get a good workout at this gym, you should switch and goto a gym you can get your full workout in at

used to happen to me all the time when i worked out at a big meathead gym, you either have to learn to work in with people or you need to be willing to do something else that day.

at the end of the day you pay a membership and have access to that equipment equally with others. if you are they are unwilling to share then that is when the gym manager needs to step in

if it gets bad workout at home or find a private gym and pay the extra $$

bro co worker try same shit with me, want to jump in so i take him outside gym and throw him over into ocean lol. troo story

Allow them to work in

Top Bottom