Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

planet fitness lunk alarm

TONYHARRIS

So my friend has been begging me to go workout with him. I didn’t feel like getting him in my gym and paying the $15 guest fee so we went to his crappy gym and it of course was planet fitness. The place looks new and fresh paint and all that, but they got this thing called a lunk alarm and they set it off on me while working out and I was embarrassed. Does anyone on here actually work out there? The sign when you walk in actually says no deadlifting lol

The alarm is to drive hardcore guys off, dont go there

say what you want but planet fitness has the best business idea. they are the ONLY profitable gym. it is a cheap membership and they have them all over the place. people sign up for cheap and go there very seldom so they don't wear down the equipment.

can you workout there? of course you can. it boils down to what your goals are.

i would never work out there cause i like to do a lot of heavy free weights, but the IIFYM crowd loves going there cause of their pizza and bagel days.

Planet Fitness is great for some and not for others. If you are a hardcore bodybuilder looking to make significant progress it is not going to work. But if you are just a regular dude and just looking to stay in shape, it will be just fine.

Planet fitness is the only option around my area and I've never had any issues and I built a decent body over the years

Top Bottom