Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pitures of me 8wks and counting....

thickness on your upperchest and traps......arms could use some more size........good condition though..........keep up the good work

look good bro, thats like what i want to look like in a few years and shit...i know i can't help you like the gurus, so if you don't mind me asking what did your cycle look like?

yo cuban he says hes natural ,, i have to agree there not bad if u are natural,, and u are problably reach ur natural max by now,,,u could use some traps and calves to help out with the back u should do good there bud good luck...bump,,

Thanks for all th replys sorry i have not been on in a while...been busy. Anyway less than 5 wks left now. My bf% has gone down to a liitle over 5% according to callipers. My diet is good and I started cardio 2 wks ago. 5x's wk 40 min in morning I take 5 eggwhites before I do my cardio though so I don't lose muscle. Anyway If I can borrow a cam I will get some updated pics. Believe it or not everyone says I look bigger now. My upper chest and traps have actually filled out since the last pics. Don't ask me how I'm training real hard though and taking extra vit c and about 10g of glutamine a day and 4 BCAA pills before and after workout. I also make sure I eat 25g of protien immediately after my workout. I am friends with the chairman of the BB fed I am competing in, and I went down to see him a week in half ago. Showed him my diet and everything he said it looked good and I should be conditioned well for the show if I keep doing everything I am doing now. Well anyway he said there is no reason why I could not enter the show at 2.5-3%bf!!! Natural!!
I will let you know if I achieve my goals.. wish me luck....Is it thanksgiving yet:)

Top Bottom