Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pitures of me 8wks and counting....

Looks good -- nice back! Good luck w/ your pre-contest prep-- get a good tan, get some help doing the spray on tan and don't come in flat -- make sure you do your carb up w/ enough time to fill out!

Looking forward to the contest pix!

Thanks for some of the feedback

hamper19---I don't get it?

Come on guys need more opinions.

p.s. I have not done ANY cardio yet as you can see I am natural and I don't want to jepordize any more muscle by doing cardio now. But when do you think I should start it, Im thinking realy soon.

Oh and Sassy I do have a tan---you just can't se it cause the pics are so washed out:(

traps and neck don't friggin grow!

Bouncer,

Yeah you are right bro I do need to add more mass in those areas. Unfortunately that area is my "lagging" muscle group. I can do shrugs, upright rows, and neck work a amateur wrestler does till I puke and.........nothin. :mad: frustrating.

Drigo,

This is a guess based on your location but are you doing the ANBC Granite State, if yes...I am too with some buddies. You look good, start on the cardio ASAP. What is your night posing tune?

Manosteel---actually Im doing the NABF show in Somerset Ma.

I believe its the junior nationals

Nutzz---I live in Nashua NH not far from Dover

Top Bottom