Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinched a nerve and it won't heal

Lucy01

Twisted my arm funny over a month ago. There is pain now occasionally between my shoulder and tricep, it hurts when I extend it and move it up horizontally. Makes it difficult to do some arm exercises.

How long does this kind of injury take to heal?

It's hard to say. You might of torn a tendon or ligament. No one likes going to the doctor but you need to go get it properly checked out. If it's been a month and it's still bugging you, something is wrong.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best joint/ligament supplement stack you can put together is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg/day ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day[/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

[/FONT]

It's hard to say. You might of torn a tendon or ligament. No one likes going to the doctor but you need to go get it properly checked out. If it's been a month and it's still bugging you, something is wrong.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best joint/ligament supplement stack you can put together is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg/day ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day[/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

[/FONT]

Hmm... thanks!

Update:

Got an ultrasound done and one of my shoulder muscles isn't relaxing properly. I will know more when the doctor makes his report.

Top Bottom