x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

pinched nerve

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about pinched nerve within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Anybody ever get a pinched nerve in the shoulder area,i got one right now that shoots pain down thru the back of my arm when i move my shoulder certain ways,relly sucks cause i cant train till i get rid of it,anyone else ever had this happen?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: pinched nerve

pinched nerve

Anybody ever get a pinched nerve in the shoulder area,i got one right now that shoots pain down thru the back of my arm when i move my shoulder certain ways,relly sucks cause i cant train till i get rid of it,anyone else ever had this happen?

Olympian
    If you can I would recomend seeing a Chiropractor(sp?) mine did a good job when I had a pinch nerve problem in my hip

Advaik
    Yeah back crackers are very good for pinch nerves, and can do wonders if you're suffering from a bad spine. They'll get rid of it in a second - that is of course if you don't mind spending 100 bucks and another 100 bucks every month for a check up. Other than that just wait it out - it'll heal over time probably give it 3-4 days. Untill than just don't train that muscle group