Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pinch-gripping plates

teslet

Hey guys, anyone here incorporated plate pinch gripping
to their excercise routines or do them at home? I think they are a great way for developing gripping strength and finger toughness (not ignoring deadlifts, wrist curls, shrugs,etc.) and I love watching new muscles pop out of the blue (Flexor pollicis brevis, adductor pollicis, etc.). Finger-extensions also seem like a good idea :)

I do pinch grip training every once in a while. Fun for a change. For grip work...I really use my 2" farmers though...ouch.

Try this...take a pair of 10's and pinch grip them together in one hand. Take a string and tie it around another 10 plate and place the string in between the plates. Hold the 10lb plate for as long as you can before it drops. Hope this makes sense.

B True

Yes it makes sense; although when I lift at home I usually take a 10lb plate and tape things like hammers to it and hold it as long as possible, and go all the way to the pinky (but less weight).

I think they have helped me to develop like "spear hands" and I can do fingertip pushups and pushups using the thumbs or two fingers, as for finger toughness I think they are almost a must!

:devil:
Yes, I put my cock through the center hole. The longest I held the plate up for was 2 minutes but there were alot of hot chicks in the gym. This is the one exercise I do that my partner wont spot me on.:biggrin:

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is freakin hillarious.

Top Bottom