x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Pilates and Weight training

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pilates and Weight training within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hey, ive started doing pilates, but i need to work out a schedule whereas the pilates can most benefit me, even though im doing split routine weight training because i heard its not good to do them on the same day or even days of resting... right now im doing mon -chest tues - backcalves wed - rest thurs - shoulders fri- arms sat - legs all with different reps and set that ive set up and im usually running atleast 20-30min everyday i train, and abs 2-3times a week, when would it be

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Pilates and Weight training

Hey, ive started doing pilates, but i need to work out a schedule whereas the pilates can most benefit me, even though im doing split routine weight training because i heard its not good to do them on the same day or even days of resting... right now im doing
    mon -chest
    tues - backcalves
    wed - rest
    thurs - shoulders
    fri- arms
    sat - legs

all with different reps and set that ive set up and im usually running atleast 20-30min everyday i train, and abs 2-3times a week, when would it be appropiate to fit in pilates,because i like what it does, and i know i can make room for it, even if i changed my current schedule, i was thinking combining back and chest, shoulders and legs, and arms.... so it could be a 3day splite routine and fit in cardio and pilates on the other days of the week.

Re: Pilates and Weight training

Drop the Pilates and do some pumpin dude...

Da Pope

Re: Pilates and Weight training

if you wanna stick with the pilates, treat it as you would a cardio workout....AM, PM, whenever you do it.

i did it for a while to switch things up, and its nothing more than a cardio workout that uses alot of core....