Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pictures of the monolift i just finished building

Devastation

Plat Hero
Platinum
IMG_7306ef.jpg

IMG_7307ef.jpg

IMG_7308ef.jpg

took about a month to build, working 2 hrs a day 3 to 4 days a week. the only thing i would prolly change is putting a 12 ton jack instead of an 8 ton jack in

holy shit, you BUILT that thing?

and wow, you're a bit cuter than I thought. ;)

nice job, that is pretty wild stuff. doesn't look ghetto in the least, you a metalsmith of some sort?

ever see a monolift benchpress?

kethnaab said:
holy shit, you BUILT that thing?

and wow, you're a bit cuter than I thought. ;)

nice job, that is pretty wild stuff. doesn't look ghetto in the least, you a metalsmith of some sort?

ever see a monolift benchpress?

that's my woman, she posts on here as dakotah :)

no not a metal smith, i should say i made all the dimensions and cut and drilled all the material, but my dad did the weilding. i suck ass at weilding as i've never had to do it. i had my dad's hired man paint it, the color is International Tractor Red lol. it looks and works pretty good for a couple of hicks from the stix building it

and yeah, i've seen a bench with hydralic columns, the usapl here uses one in their meets

mm2510 said:
dude that is fantastic.....what are you selling them for....Your girl is hot..
lol no selling, just one for me and my friends to use :) and thanks mule, do you remember this pic?

Vegas2_077_Small_.jpg

Yes my man!!!! iwas contemplating throwing her over my shoulder and making a break for the door...LOL.

Listen if you ever want to sell them I would be interested in working with you.....

Excellent job dude, got any specs or drawings i can steal?

Have steel and welder and I can weld arms on a snowman...

Top Bottom