Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pics of Screwball , Bench, Big Okie and Hannibals trip to east side gym

Thanks Deciever. I owe you big-time.

A quick run-down of who's who.

Benchmonster - A bit vertically challenged, goatee, light grey shirt with dark grey shorts, red Chuck's

Hannibal - Lots of hair, Lincoln goatee, long-sleeve - red shirt while squatting, grey shirt and black shorts doing accessory work, black Chuck's

BigOkie - Tallest guy, shaved head, goatee, long-sleeve - grey sweatshirt, black Chuck's

Screwball - The good-looking guy with no goatee. :D

Last edited:
Love it!!!! Love it!!!!

B True

"Hannibal-lots of hair."

That's always the thing that makes him stand out. At a strongman comp, he's "the one with the hair."

:lmao:

Great pics guys. Hannibals arms are BLACK and BLUE! Looks like you get to beat ME up on Oct 12th !!!

spatts said:
That's always the thing that makes him stand out. At a strongman comp, he's "the one with the hair."

You know the fat guy with the goatee......WHICH ONE?!?!....the one with the hair.

:lmao:

Sorry I missed out guys. Had a customer problem In Pauls Valley I had to take care of, and didtnt make it back to my house till nearly 11.

Hope you guys havent written me off yet:(

Vulgar_Display_Of_Power said:
Hope you guys havent written me off yet:(

Never fear...you get a chance at redemption. We are going to do it again on Oct 12th. Another box squat session on the monolift.

Gotta love the stones...gotta love the stones...:)

Ya know...you can use athletic tape to tape up your forearms so that the tacky and the stones will not rip the skin off. Of course...if you shave your forearms and get a nice callus on them they won't rip open near as much either:)

B True

B True, the Atlas stone pics must be hilarious to you. We were struggling with stones that you put up over your head. What did you think of our technique? Were we even close? :D

Top Bottom