Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pics of Screwball , Bench, Big Okie and Hannibals trip to east side gym

Screwball said:
B True, the Atlas stone pics must be hilarious to you. We were struggling with stones that you put up over your head. What did you think of our technique? Were we even close? :D

Let me find a few video clips of me doing them and I'll see if I can post links.

185 stone

320 Stone

Kentucky's Strongest Man Contest...

250-350 stones

B True

Last edited:
I would like to point out that the most "vertically challenged" one of the group was able to hit the highest box on box jumps.

Thanks a lot for coming down guys. I am looking forward to Oct. 12. Eastside won't know what hit it.

B.

benchmonster said:
I would like to point out that the most "vertically challenged" one of the group was able to hit the highest box on box jumps.

Yo Money...It's gotta be the shoes...

Bmonster, your jumping ability was impressive. I don't think one can truely appreciate the ability unless one has stood with the stacked boxes looming, ominnously before oneself. I almost pissed myself on that last attempt... :D

No kidding. It is almost a mental barrier. I know on the box that Bmonster made I managed to get my toes on it before I slipped, and all I saw was box coming right at my face. Which under certain circumstances I would be all for....but in this case it was not a good thing. I was little gun shy after that.

I think the box was at 13". We added 2 plates with a thin matt in between to prevent slippage. Bmonster used 1 plate (14"). Hannibal, BigOkie and I used 2 plates (15.5"). These are just rough approximations off the top of my head. We were all at parallel or below, as far as I could tell.

Top Bottom