Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pics from a new guy

SaintStephen

pics from a new guy

Hi.. I'm a new poster here.. i have been trying to lose some body fat the past few months.. so I will post a before pic first

Nice to see pics of ppl in good shape as well as some massive fuckers, on this board. As opposed to a bunch of skinny 13 y/o's claiming to have 15" arms. Like on some other sites.

Good work. You hv a good base to build on.

X-Plode

Why???

You aren't fat now...why are trying to lose weight...I would concentrate more on growing unless that isn't your thing...but you look in decent shape to me...BTW nice peaks on the biceps...I have been trying to get that peak in proportion to my arm size for months...

Later,
Snooker

sewer zombie said:
Great progress Stephen. What were your stats b4 and after and what gear, routines etc?

sz

no offense to the man... but I seriously doubt he's done any gear judging by his size

Snooker, only the first pic was him before he started loosing body fat...the ones with him flexing, and the others are after the loss.

Stfaulk...

no offense taken, and you are right.. I haven't done any gear. I just eat a clean diet (obviously sice I am trying to lose) and make sure I get plenty of protein.

Snooker...

Mainly I want to lose most of the extra bf I have and get pretty lean... I'm not really sure what % I am now or what I am shooting for, but Iwill know it when I get there. I at least need to see some abs before I am satisfied.

After this summer, I will try to put on some more muscle mass hopefully... and try not to put on too much bf with it.

Sewer zombie...

my routine goes like this..

mon.. chest
tue.. back
wed.. off
thur.. shoulders
fri...legs
sat...arms
sun.. off

I generally do about 25 minutes of low intensity cardio in the mornings before work 4 to 5 times a week

My workouts are pretty short and intense.. 45 mins to an hour max.. about 9-12 sets

Top Bottom