Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of Fonz nice and tanned at 188lbs 9%

little chris said:

Exactly, I play ice hockey religiously and it is extremely hard to keep your weight up and have good muscle mass too. I started my first cycle recently to help with that. It is a mild cycle and while I'll love Bodybuilding I consider myself an athlete first and foremost.

Hey FONZ what does your diet look like?
Also do be shy, throw in some stats bro!

Stats? I have no idea...seriously.

I just play to the best of my ability. Always trying to improve speed, endurance, quickness etc.. etc..

I could care less about weights. I have hit 1000lb Leg presses and 350lb benchs but that means jack shit on a soccer field.
I'm sure 100 guys on here can lift far more than I can...but that means little to me, because you kick a ball not a weight.

I spend 2-3hrs just kicking the ball ptracticing my aim.

Diet is crucial for me.

33% Carbs, 33% Protein, 33% fat

Like Duchaine said about a decade ago..its the best for the strength/endurance athlete.

Hope that helps.

As a former ice hockey AA hockey player up in Ottawa, do your stick drills, power drills(For hours sometimes) and stick work.

Damn...lol the joys of bantam and Jr. A Hockey. haha I sure do miss them.

Fonz

Yeah after college me and some of the guys just try to find good competitive men's A leagues (full contact of course). I miss the old days too.

When I said "stats" I meant like your muscle size not your lifts or maybe that is what you meant???

Looking good -- thanks for posting!

you look good but you forgot to take that tanning blocker off your face, how do you get around?

and the back shot looked good!

SeanHolmz said:
Fonz, what soccer league do you play in?

I played Tier I level in the UK for 5 years.

Have one year of eligibility here in the US(Cut-off is 25). Not sure yet wether I want to play or not b/c of academic workload(Its going to be big I think)

Fonz

IM000163.jpg

AB shot 1:

IM000165.jpg

Ab pic #2

Top Bottom