Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pic of my 615 deadlift

Whottttttyyy whooo...............nice! Fat? Hardly bro, compared to some dudes who can't come close to that weight, you are fit and trim........keep it up!

very nice bro, welcome to the 600+ club
There a pic around here of me pulling a raw 600, and I managed a 625 after that, its been a while since I attempted a pr though

LOVE the pic!!!

I'm moving this weekend overseas...so please keep this pic up a while longer so that I can save it to my comptuer over there...for motivation.

Thanks for posting this!!!!

B True

Had to check the picture again before my bench day. FUCKING inspiration!! Just saved that shit with my Franco deadlift pics, and other inspirational pics. Brute's rack pull is in there too. Great shit!!

WalkingBeast said:
Had to check the picture again before my bench day. FUCKING inspiration!! Just saved that shit with my Franco deadlift pics, and other inspirational pics. Brute's rack pull is in there too. Great shit!!

bro, if its not to difficult could you post some of those franco DL's pics for non plats? or a link to the website if any..Id really appreciate it!!

wnt2bBeast said:
bro, if its not to difficult could you post some of those franco DL's pics for non plats? or a link to the website if any..Id really appreciate it!!

Sure Ill start up a thread with a few pics. I only have one franco pic downloaded. Not sure of the site, but Franco has an official site somewhere. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

Top Bottom