Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PIC of me 40 pounds ago

You look good. Really solid. How does your diet look now that your trying to cut? what are you eating? And how often? Congrads, i can't wait to see that pic 40lbs. heavier you must be a beast!!!

im very strict during dieting.my diet consist of 3 80 gram protein shakes a day and about 4 chicken breasts a day.the only crbs i get is whats in the shakes.probaly around 75 grams a day.i do 40 min of cardio n morning on empty stomach 6 days a week

i eat about every two hours.as for energy im on 1500mg sus , 75mg anavar,1 and half ccs of ips durabolin methandriol every other day 300mg eq.ephedrine, clen, t3 hgh at 4iu a day.i think im ok

You said this was before gyno surgery. I didn't see any gyno in that pic. Was this pic before you got gyno?

its hard to see in those pics because my bodyfat was low and the nipple ring takes away the appearence a little bit but i had huge lumps under my nips and they hurt like hell and would be puffy 90% of the time.my insurance covered the surgery because of the severity of it

ripped103 said:
i eat about every two hours.as for energy im on 1500mg sus , 75mg anavar,1 and half ccs of ips durabolin methandriol every other day 300mg eq.ephedrine, clen, t3 hgh at 4iu a day.i think im ok

Did you send Stew the 3 anavars he needed? You are stacking so much it would be hard to tell if the anavar are legit.

Top Bottom