Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

physical job vs training

SimpsonJustine

Hi guys, I wonder if having a very physical job like in my case I do construction gives you the same benefits as training with weights or any other type of exercise? thank you.

Back in my younger days I worked as a concrete mason for a few years, it's one of the mist physically intense trades out there. It definitely helped me get stronger but muscle growth was very moderate. Certainly no where near gym training levels fo sho.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

I've been an pipelayer for many years. I eat well and look great. The guy beside me eats off the coffee truck and looks like ass... It's what you eat.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I used to unload sides of meat (150-200lbs) on a loading bay, Fooled around with their scale weights for the giggles. Ate like a horse. Lean as f**k. I think that's when I was 175lbs or so. I finished that job (did other trades at the same plant) around 196lbs after 7.5 years. Joined the police (civilian role) and started adding weight. Finished that job in 2005 at around 260 or so.

Physical and strenuous jobs are only good for developing repetitive stress injuries.

Weight training is short and efficient in comparison.

Top Bottom