Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phil hernon training

rogers brown

After training for a year without expected results, I've decided to follow the phill hernon training program, according
to many in the business as the most effective muscle and strength building program, thoughts on this claim bros and thoughts
on the actual program, thank you.

Most of the time, lack of results is mostly due to lack of consistency in the diet than in training.

I always tell my patients ... the best workout on the planet with a poor diet will not generate any aesthetic results.

There's no magical training, there are hard work, discipline and consistency.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

a year is simply not enough time to say 'i'm not getting results'

I started lifting weights at 15, did i say at 16 "i'm not ronnie coleman so i am wasting my time" no.

so good for you here for changing up your workout strategy.. i tell new guys the best thing you can do your first 5 years training is compound lifting. you shouldn't even be doing curls or leg extensions.

Phil Hernon is an interesting guy. I imagine his training program is a very good program but there is no magic program. They all have the same fundamental principles -

Train Hard
Ensure adequate recovery
Focus on progression in some way (light more weight, do more reps etc)

There is no "best" training program. You just have to be consistent to see results. If you are not seeing anything then it is definitely diet related.

Top Bottom