Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves In The Gym

Biggest is/and always will be...gays who keep staring and giving me suggestive faggot looks...it's partly my fault i get phobic and check to see if the homo is still looking at me constantly and he is..so he thinks i'm interested and does it more...ARGGGGGGGGGH.

Also,when i'm doing heavy mp and i catch some fucker staring at me in the mirror..basically..i HATE all the staring

I hate it when you're doing a set by the dumbell rack and someone walks in front of you to grab a db. Would it really be so hard just to wait 20 seconds for me to finish?

I guess this would be one of my peeves, people standing directly in front of the dumbell rack. If they are a big guy I wont walk in front of them, but a couple steps back would do a service to both parties.

Cell Phones - this isnt social hour, shut the the hell up and stop taking up space on gym floor.

1/2 reps...I really doubt the effectiveness of these

People trying to stare me down. - Maybe its because I work out at a college gym, but this happens from time to time

I was actually in the middle of a set of heavy squats when one of the trainers in my gym walked up to me and said, "Hi, how are you doing today?"

It blew my concentration all to hell. Maybe its because I work out in a twinkie gym and the trainers don't know what focus is.

Top Bottom