Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves In The Gym

When people steal from me. Some asshole just stole my $50 clubhouse passcard at the gym. It was out of sight for maybe 4 minutes. FUCK!

when people bring a magazine to the gym and read it while training. what are these people thinking
:mad:

Poor form....plain and simple..

Dipshits who put 225 on the bar and bounce it off their chest like a trampoline and think they're strong.

More dipshits doing standing EZ curls, almost doing backbends to swing the weight up for each rep.

Even more dipshits doing dips, and going down about 1/16th of an inch, then coming back up thinking they're done a rep

And yes, more dipshits trying to squat tons of weight and barely even bending their knees for each rep

You guessed it! More dipshits trying to do pullups, swinging their legs so far upwards that their knee's almost smack them in the face trying to get momentum for each rep...

Why do I call these people dipshits? Because I try and help them with proper form, and they think i'm the dipshit. I've given up on trying to cure ignorance in my gym. I'll continue to grow, while others keep swinging their dicks around....

josh

People that pound the shit out of machines. one guy will come in put like 60lbs. on the chest machine slam the shit out of it everytime. it's so f'ing loud/annoying, I have to wait until he's done with his set, to continue with mine.

This one guy in my gym BARELY bends his knees for squats. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF HALF ASS "SQUAT" IS THAT!??! I MEAN SURELY TO GOD! He does this with like 225lbs, he would be lucky to get 170 of the floor for full reps. One day I will tape this idiot and show it to you guys.

Yarg! said:
This one guy in my gym BARELY bends his knees for squats. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF HALF ASS "SQUAT" IS THAT!??! I MEAN SURELY TO GOD! He does this with like 225lbs, he would be lucky to get 170 of the floor for full reps. One day I will tape this idiot and show it to you guys.

See my post above. :think:

cell phones...people talkin on thier cell phones in gym during their workout and holdin up shit to boot. :mad: tb

I am sure I am going to sound like a bitch but I hate when people talk to me needlessly. Only time I can stand for someone to speak to me at the gym is if they are trying to help giving advice on my form or something. Other than that it just screws with my focus. This is also going to sound like a bitch but I don't like to work in between sets with others on machines. I don't know why some people seem to think the gym is a social place. I go in do my shit and get out.

When bringing a heavy dumbell back to the rack after a set, and a guy gets in the way who does not have a weight in his hands. The guy doesn't move and instead I have to move around him, even though im carrying heavy poundages in my hand(s).

It's not a peeve as such but I saw something pretty funny the other day, this stocky little dude comes walking into the gym wearing a PLUSA tshirt and Chuck T's and struts over to the squat rack. I think to myself cool, I'm going to see some serious squatting here as he buckles on a huge power belt and slaps the chalk around.

He put 50lbs on the bar and did 5 sets of cheat curls. Wearing straps.

I hate it when you're doing a set by the dumbell rack and someone walks in front of you to grab a db. Would it really be so hard just to wait 20 seconds for me to finish?

Top Bottom