Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal training vs individual

frogger11

Do you guys seek personal trainers ever? Or atleast go to the gym with a buddy so you can lift heavy and challenge yourself?

Lone wolf here, training with a buddy can be very beneficial but also has drawbacks, especially if they aren't as serious as you. If they are, then it'll probably work well. Me? Gym is my solo time. I'm there to tear shit up and I find I do that best alone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

I prefer to have a regular training partner, in a perfect world someone who is also working with my coach.

a personal trainer at your gym has no more knowledge than any other person at the gym.. the only difference is they took some test that any retard can pass

as far as a training partner i do not see any upside to it on a regular basis. it can actually backfire even if they 'push you'.. a great way for you to overtrain or get injured. every person is different and this is an individual hobby so i don't recommend training in a group or with a partner regularly. spotting each other here and there is fine, but doing every lift together and such makes no sense cause we all have different goals and abilities

I dont hire anyone nor do I train with anyone. I have trained with guys in the past and enjoyed it but right now I am flying solo.

If you are asking about one on one personal training...I think that's absurd. You do not need to pay someone to baby sit you during your workouts.

Having a diet coach who helps you develop a workout program/diet - that's completely different. A think a good coach is worth their weight in gold

Top Bottom