x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Personal trainers, personal trainer hopefuls, fitness chicks, anyone with fitness

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Personal trainers, personal trainer hopefuls, fitness chicks, anyone with fitness within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: knowledge I am looking for tips on a 2 day per week work out routine for a 12 year old girl. Probably a circuit training routine that can mostly be done on nautilus and/or machine equipment. I'm looking for samples, guidelines, etc...... short story long My little sister started getting chubby, too much TV and inactivity so I signed her up (and myself) up at the YMCA, I take her tuesdays, thursdays and sats. I signed her up for some classes so I did my thing in the mean time,

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Personal trainers, personal trainer hopefuls, fitness chicks, anyone with fitness

knowledge

I am looking for tips on a 2 day per week work out routine for a 12 year old girl. Probably a circuit training routine that can mostly be done on nautilus and/or machine equipment. I'm looking for samples, guidelines, etc......

short story long

My little sister started getting chubby, too much TV and inactivity so I signed her up (and myself) up at the YMCA, I take her tuesdays, thursdays and sats. I signed her up for some classes so I did my thing in the mean time, classes are 6 weeks long. New classes just started and she didn't sign up for any classes on tuesday and thursday but she has rock wall climbing and swimming on saturday. I felt bad last week telling her to jump on the thread mill for an hour while I lifted, so I'm going to change my routine so that I can work with her on tuesday and thursday (I lift else where on Mon, Weds, and Fri).

Help me help her

thanks

see, weights to me, are like my bitch, right? my bitch. she fuck another nigga. and i get mad and i wanna kill the bitch. and i wanna kill the nigga. you see, this is how you must step up to the muthafukin loaded bar

Re: Personal trainers, personal trainer hopefuls, fitness chicks, anyone with fitness

one word bro

deadlifts

jenscats5

Re: Personal trainers, personal trainer hopefuls, fitness chicks, anyone with fitness

How about a 2 day a week full body workout?? Is that what you're looking for??

Quote Quote posted by jenscats5
    How about a 2 day a week full body workout?? Is that what you're looking for??
    are you talking about a 2 day split, or whole body both days?

I think I'd prefer a whole body workout each day but either way let me hear it please.

Gambino

clean and jerks

board presses

concrete globe lifting

seriously though, I would get her into swimming with light full body workouts 2 a week

lol @ clean and jerks & deadlifts.

sorearms, good on you for helping your sister out to do something healthy for her, where you can also participate.

jenscats5

Quote Quote posted by SoreArms
    are you talking about a 2 day split, or whole body both days?

I think I'd prefer a whole body workout each day but either way let me hear it please.
    Well, I'm talking full body workout for 2 days.....

I guess you could have her use the: Machine press (back & shoulders), the Chest Press (chest), the Leg Sled (not the leg press with the plates) if your gym has it, and the bicep + tricep machines.....

Due to her age, I would keep it very simple & basic....

Quote Quote posted by Gambino
    seriously though, I would get her into swimming with light full body workouts 2 a week
    you son of a bitch! are you doing this on purpose!

Gambino

Quote Quote posted by SoreArms
    you son of a bitch! are you doing this on purpose!

sorry i didn't read the whole thread. so she already gets her cardio in i see. I would teach her some compound movements such as squats or dl's.

Quote Quote posted by jenscats5
    Well, I'm talking full body workout for 2 days.....

I guess you could have her use the: Machine press (back & shoulders), the Chest Press (chest), the Leg Sled (not the leg press with the plates) if your gym has it, and the bicep + tricep machines.....

Due to her age, I would keep it very simple & basic....
    yes, I want to keep it simple and also end it with a 35+ minute cardio session. I just want to get her active and hopefully help her get into fitness and fit a lot sooner than I started. I light, all body routine should work great, I hope.