Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

personal trainers going off in the gym

so there were these pt's off duty, axing me how many sets I gots left in the power rack. when I answered, they left mumbling all pissed and anxious to get their "squat" on. since there were a number of them, I said I had 3 sets left in the rack, so once I get done, they are no where to be seen. well, at the end of my workout, they all gather to the power rack, sounding like football players getting all jazzed because its the homecoming game. well, after like five minutes of hearing these dudes yelling at each other like they are in boot camp, I look over to their direction, and I saw one dude repping 315 of quarter squats. I am like wtf? so wait and watch the power rack follies, and the next pt bust some reps of 315, again quarter squats.

then they start talking shit to this one pt off duty across the gym and he scurries over and takes the little handle bar cushion of the bar screaming that its for ladies, and does his share of the quarter squat of 315. as he is descending, he can't get back up and there are no safety bars set up so the spotter (also an off duty pt), grabs him bearhug style from behind and thrusts his hips towards the squatter, kind of like the action of doing a belly to belly suplex, but repeatedly because the squatter could not for the life of him go back up.

EVERYONE in the gym started laughing, even the pts after they rerack the weight. and the pt that was squatting was so red with humiliation and rage that he just left.

fruitcakes

ps. I know I can't tell storeies very well, but this is true

I hate guys (PT) who set a bad example of working out. At my gym the personal trainers all look like shit.

That's hilarious... so it looked like the PT's were butfucking each other... and the guy looked like a pansy for saying "it's for the ladies".... haha

Bitches.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
That's hilarious... so it looked like the PT's were butfucking each other... and the guy looked like a pansy for saying "it's for the ladies".... haha

Bitches.

C-ditty

he actually threw it across the gym :rolleyes: , how professional. also, these guys were a about my height and a little bigger. me=5'10.5@190 atf squat@245

guys just for the record(i wasn't planning on explaining myself), i wanted to let you know that the reason i got buried under that set i did was because i had just done quarter squats with 650 earlier that morning and was already sore. and the reason i hurled that pad across the room was because, when i touched it, it was all sweaty and i can't stand sweat so i threw it in a small fit of rage. that normally helps me get fired up for an intense set of quarter sqauts, but like i said i had just done them that morning.

HappyScrappy said:
you guy's should really be more considerate, there are PTs on this board.

Yep...and these are not good times to be self employed in a business that people do not absolutely need. I'd be hurting for sure if I wasn't friends with my clients. They have largish businesses so they keep me around since it doesn't hurt them too bad.

Top Bottom