Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Trainer

NJFitGuy

Does anyone have any information that they can share on how to become a Certified Personal Trainer? I need to get a part-time job & it's something that I've always wanted to do. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I know you can do some sort of training through the mail. Also, you might want to check you local community college for a certification program. That would be better than the mail.

If you would like you can start with me! Iam 32 years old been working out on and off for last 2 years. hITTing it heavy the last 6 months. 6'3" 211lbs. B.F. 12-14%. I am beginning a cycle of D-BOL and SUS 250 as follows:
Juice cycle 10 week with D-bol, Durateston 250, Providon and clomid.

WEEK D-Bol Sus250 Providon Clomid
1 25mg/day --- --- ---
2 30mg/day 1ml/week --- ---
3 30mg/day 1ml/week --- ---
4 30mg/day 2ml/week --- ---
5 30mg/day 2ml/week --- ---
6 30mg/day 2ml/week 25mg/day ---
7 30mg/day 2ml/week 25mg/day ---
8 30mg/day 1ml/week 50mg/day ---
9 30mg/day 1ml/week 50mg/day 100mg/day
10 25mg/day 1ml/week 50mg/day 50mg/day
11 --- --- 25mg/day 50mg/day
12 --- --- 25mg/day 25mg/day
13-15 --- --- --- 25mg/day

*Min. of 3 gallons of water / dat
*1.5X210 = 315g/day High quality protien
*One-a-day multi-vitiman /day
* 30mg/day creatine monohydrate after week 6.
* 175mg/day Standardized Milk Thistle Extract starting with week 1 and thru too week 15
*DHEA 250mg/day starting with week 8.

And would like to use a new work-out routine.

Contact local health club. Give them $300-1000, take overly simple test with tons of misinformation, poof - you're a trainer.

Fitguy,
If you are interested in any of the following certs, you can order materials online and check testing dates in your area:

ACE- acefitness.com
ACSM- acsm.org\
IFPA- ifpa-fitness.com

The ACE & ACSM tests are more difficult than many others (imo)...well worth the effort.

Thank you

Thank you all very much for your input on this thread, I really appreciate it. I looked into a local county college by me but the closest one is too far. If worse comes to worse I'll do that. But for now I'll check out some of those web sites online. Maybe I can do a home study type of thing and just go take the test somewhere, that would be good. Thanks again everyone, please keep the suggestions coming.

hit ISSA for starters.

after you get your feet wet hit NSCA and NASM. ACSM is for after you either have tons of hours in the field or have a degree.

ACE is a joke, "how not to get sued and how to pass the buck to a physician". thats basically all i came away with it.

reading the CSCS material right now. thats where its at!

Top Bottom