Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal trainer!!!

Mr-M6

Good evening,

First of al i would like to interduce myself. My name is Fah ia
From holland 29 years old 70 kgs height 5'8 bf 21%. I have one goal and that is to bring my bf from 21% to 11% and get a killer sixpack. I hope there is some one who can guide me and be my personal trainer so i can reach my goal!

Regards
Fah

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.099060,4.399560

In a perfect life we learn a lot of aspects like as personal trainer learn a most of behavioral aspects and thoughts so they utilize in practice case.

Good luck with your goals.
I guess there are many helping videos and guides available on how to reduce your body fat. You should have a look at them.

Kisar Dhillon is a top rated Portland Personal Trainer] with around 17 years of experience in the Health and Fitness Industry. To get the personal training sessions, call - 949-230-0133 For more information visit today : [FONT=&quot]kisardhillon.com[/FONT]

Personal Trainer can guide you in the best way to reduce your bf in minimum time period. Without proper guidance, there is always a risk and confusion while performing workouts. It is better to seek advice from a professional personal trainer.

Welcome Mr-M6, best of luck for your goals, may you get them sooner then you wish.
I'm also new here and kinda have the same wishes. A personal trainer is person who take the responsibility of strange person and work for his/her health. Lot of people require personal trainers and this can be a good livelihood. I'm looking forward to become one.

Top Bottom