Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Records Thread....CURRENT

SPEKTOR-AAA

Hey bros

Lets start a thread in which we post current PR's in an ongoing fashion. I see LOGS galore and I like reading them but I specifically like to look for goals reached/PRs. This thread eliminates that searching and lets us see some your PRs and goals that you have been reaching for.

Remember all current, it can be in MAX weight or REP weight, attach vidz. Ill start, obviously if this thread fails miserablily than w/e.

Goal is to reach 600pd deadlift by summer.

2/24/2010
Deadlifts- Repetition PR for myself
415x10

YouTube - 415x10 Deads

Really happy with this, jumping from 5 reps to 10 is gnarly.

lol ^^

that's a nice deadlift man, i was all ready to brag about mine but now you like doubled my pr haha

i just deadlifted 4 plates (405lbs) for the first time today for 5 reps :D

way to steal my thunder brah ;)

im surprised you all havent seen it yet... i have a lot of vids on my log in the anabolic forum, check it out bros...
a 450 squat, weighted pistol squats, 100lb+ leg presses, dips with 90lb etc...
check out my log on the anabolic forum... would appreciate any support i can get in this contest im in...
will be posting up some new vids soon as well...

i didnt even click on the link, im just starting at ur avi.....

took the words out of my mouth.. but at least i watched the vid. good work dude. im on light/mid weight workouts right now after sickness and surgery last year and seein this makes me want to go try for a pb right now... best i can do is eat some pb.. mmm

Hey guys....thanks for the feedback on both my avi and lift lmao....this higher rep stuff is a whole different animal for me.

Shibs, it doesnt matter bro its all relative to your training level. Post it and brag, got my props bro forsure. POST A VID BRAH

Moya impressive lifts my friend Ive seen your vids, definately a beast at your weight. Post some of your gnarly lifts in here, I made this specifically for that reason. I hate looking through all the boards at different logs. Any personal best just throw a quick hit in here with the vid.

That bloke, impressive deadlift dude get that vid up forsure, 405 bench is GOOD dude lmao

im telling her that you posted her pic on here!

lmao. Ill have to take my vids next week of some maxes and post them. Great idea for a log homie

Top Bottom