Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Records Thread....CURRENT

arent you running that 10mg am dbol... lol...
just giving you a hard time, its hardly the same as being ON...

LOL I am bro but yea def not the same as being ON. The last part of my cycle was crazy too. 750mg test/week, 3 caps katanadrol ED and 3 caps dieselbolan ED. Both for 30 days. 10mg compared to all that just isnt enough to keep those gains I was getting but it has held my weight up pretty nicely and my strength is down a little but I still feel strong.

Okay rob, thanks. I watched the videos again twice. I saw what looked like an extremely bad arch in my back but if you look closely the 45 plate on the opposite side was adding to the "arch" in my back making it look worse.. Also I have overly large muscles in my mid back and when I thrust my arms forward under the bar it flexes those muscles which isnt helping the illusion.. I will video tape this weeks with a different shirt and closer. WIth that said my flexibility is shitty, and I completely agree my form isnt spot on as I just started these and need to start strectching big time.

Thanks jigga.. Look this week lemme know if it improves at all. I really take pride in doing my lifts full and complete so I appreciate the feedback.

Finally making some progress with training, PR's from todays workout:

Deep Squat - 231x5 then 198x12 (weak!). The 198x12 was a PR.

Seated Calf Raise - 20 reps with 120lbs

Romanian Deadlift - 20 reps with a pair of 88lb Db's, 2-3 second negatives. No straps.

Great job bro with the squats, even though you say weak!!

How do you like doing the negatives, does it work good for you?

Great job bro with the squats, even though you say weak!!

How do you like doing the negatives, does it work good for you?

Only been using it for the romanian deads for the past 3 weeks or so. But I make sure pretty much all my exercises have a controlled negative. If I just drop the weight down the set ends up feeling shitty and I dont get the muscle firing very well. I cant really say if it makes me grow or not its just how I train.

I remember reading something by Dante Trudel, the inventor of DC training, he said you should get into the mindset of lifting the weight up purely so you can lower it under control afterwards.

Only been using it for the romanian deads for the past 3 weeks or so. But I make sure pretty much all my exercises have a controlled negative. If I just drop the weight down the set ends up feeling shitty and I dont get the muscle firing very well. I cant really say if it makes me grow or not its just how I train.

I remember reading something by Dante Trudel, the inventor of DC training, he said you should get into the mindset of lifting the weight up purely so you can lower it under control afterwards.

Drop the Deadlift?

Top Bottom