Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Records Thread....CURRENT

I still haven't reached the point of the Starting Strength program where deads and bench are really difficult, but as of now its:

Squat: 215 x 5
Deadlift: 215 x 5
Bench: 155 x 5

Oh, and you guys that drink gallons of water - what type of container do you keep it in? I'd be way more likely to drink more water if I could keep it in a huge milk jug, but I've been told that reusing plastic containers for drinking is unsafe. I guess the plastic puts stuff in the water?

Pussy asses told you that. Dont let that bother you bro, drink away.

Good job with the lifts keep it up. What are you goals in these lifts?

Moyo-did you say your less bloated when you drink more water...thats weird but cool

I'm looking to hit a PR deadlift soon. Got 315x5 in my sights over the next few weeks. I'll post it here when it happens!

Pussy asses told you that. Dont let that bother you bro, drink away.

Good job with the lifts keep it up. What are you goals in these lifts?

For now, I really want to break 300 x 5 for deads and squats and get 250 x 5 for bench. Pressing my bodyweight is also a goal. Deadlifting 300 x 5 doesn't seem like something too far off; I feel like I could be fairly close to that right now, haha.

For now, I really want to break 300 x 5 for deads and squats and get 250 x 5 for bench. Pressing my bodyweight is also a goal. Deadlifting 300 x 5 doesn't seem like something too far off; I feel like I could be fairly close to that right now, haha.

Post it up bro when It happens, good work.

425x10 deadlifts
365x1 bench
195x7 standing btn military
160x7, 180x4 weighted dips
bw 198lbs

Off cycle for 5-6 weeks now so i feel good about that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom