Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Records Thread....CURRENT

thanks bloke!

YouTube - clean and jerk 215@153 moya

YouTube - pistol squats 3x90/leg @153 moya

ok, actualy the c&j is 5lbs under my PR, but this is current... i hurt my hand pretty bad attempting 225 a few months ago, had it up but didnt get it back far enough, so instead of landing on my chest it landed in my hands and then my lap...
im not letting that stop me though, hand feels good to go now, just working on the technique and moving up slowly... going after 250 hopefully by the end of this cycle...

Great job moya, continue to impress. The pistol squats were amazing dude. Ill be lucky to do BW. We will see I will post vids tomorrow, check it out.

Hey guys did legs tonight. Here current PRs for Front Squats. Very happy with my progress so far.

5 Rep
YouTube - Front Squats 240x5

3 Rep
YouTube - Front Squats 280x3

I did 5 sets of Backs Prior and 4 sets of Fronts

MOYA-I did the pistol squats tonight, although my flexibility is an issue I still did them. The 2nd and 3rd sets went much better than the first. I went below parrellel, but I didnt get a vid. Ill record them next week. Thank you for the advice on doing those my legs are toast. Also I stood on a rubber 45lb plate, to help with the flexiblity issue helped alot.

Pistol Squat 3 sets of 8 reps (First time ever)

If your contemplating adding these to leg day DO it bros....awesome addition.

nice squats!... (i dumped a 340 front squat attempt today :( ) im doing my squats in oly shoes now bro... i got hooked up with them for practically free ($25), they are like $200 shoes... i have good flexibility im my chucks, but these do help...
i find the better i get at pistols, the easier it is to get deeper on my back squats, if that makes any sense...

hey bloke, try doing them with holding on to somthing just for balance...
i can actualy do sets of 3 on the half balance ball...

Deadlift PR (reps)
425x12

Hey guys last week I made 415x10 look hard well this week went much better. Diet was better + more hydrated made for a good day. Also I had my workout partner there, that helped a ton for motivation. Sorry no video this week phone was completely dead.

nice work on the deads bro...
ive been trying to make sure to get plenty of water well before i hit the gym...
my friend Zed here gave me the advice of getting 2 litres of water before lifting... im not sure im getting quite that much water before, but i can notice a big difference with the increase...

I drink 3-5 litres of water per day. 3.9 litres = 1 US gallon.

Once I stopped drinking milk all together and started drinking only water my skin complexion seems to have improved...

first off, on cycle i look a lot less bloated when i get in more water...
lol, yes, you will spend a lot more time pissing, but i just notice a slight increase in strength/ feel better...
and i was just suggesting how much Zed said to drink PRE workout... during the day i would say 1 gallon is the bare minimum required for optimal performance... i probably average about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 gallons a day...

I still haven't reached the point of the Starting Strength program where deads and bench are really difficult, but as of now its:

Squat: 215 x 5
Deadlift: 215 x 5
Bench: 155 x 5

Oh, and you guys that drink gallons of water - what type of container do you keep it in? I'd be way more likely to drink more water if I could keep it in a huge milk jug, but I've been told that reusing plastic containers for drinking is unsafe. I guess the plastic puts stuff in the water?

Top Bottom