Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Bench Record

Love Bone

Last night at the end of my chest workout I decided to try to beat my personal best. I know the end of the workout is not ideal but I had an extremely good pump last night. I did 350 with a pause so I figure I am probably good to at least 360 - 370 fresh. My goal was 4 plates by years end, so I think I am on pace to see it. Not trying to impress anyone (a lot of people here do a lot more than that) just so damn excited I had to scream.

dont know why anyone hasn't

BUT CONGRADULATIONS...

i just did my PR a couple weeks ago of 275x4...

wonder what my max would be as ihavnet done one in a lonnnnnnnnng ass time

congrats, some nice weight. i just get bench PR of 195 a few weeks ago :) ... good luck on your goal of 4 plates, you'll hit it before years end.

Awesome press man......feels good to set those personal bests...mine was 235x2, but I had shoulder surgery and it set me back. I have not maxed since, but I did do 185x8, so I was pleased! Good luck with the goal!!!

Way to go man! Keep up the good work. I just did 3 plates for a personal best and now I want to shoot for 4 plates.

Let us know when you hit 4.

Thanks guys, you know every once in a while you do something that makes you feel like it's worth it. You never win in the gym, there is always more weight sitting there, taunting you, calling you a weak ass. Then some days you feel like you got a small victory. Cytomel, let us know and good luck.

Top Bottom