Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To the people who stay lean all year round: What do you do?

Im one of those guys who likes to stay ripped all year round. Genetics plays a big part as i have very high metabilosm and i had great abs since i was a kid.

I never diet and basically try to eat as much as possible. I ski 2 times a week during winter which does wonders for the abs and keeps me lean even tough im bulking like a madman. Any cardio training will do the trick tough.

During the summer season i eat less and run more.

Peckz said:
Im one of those guys who likes to stay ripped all year round. Genetics plays a big part as i have very high metabilosm and i had great abs since i was a kid.

I never diet and basically try to eat as much as possible. I ski 2 times a week during winter which does wonders for the abs and keeps me lean even tough im bulking like a madman. Any cardio training will do the trick tough.

During the summer season i eat less and run more.

great advice dude....

"eat as much as possible, and ski 2 times a week"

pure fuckin laugh~!:p

I weigh about 79 kilos and i dont know what % body fat i have. If im standing up i can hardly grab the skin on the sides of my stomach.

Im skinny but people think i weigh alot more when they see me.

Top Bottom