Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People in my gym are wearing Bane masks

Roofus

Good Broly
Platinum
Is this going to become the new norm? I'm guessing this has something to do with controlling breathing during lifts? Anyone tried it?

You don't go to the YMCA do you?

I see these two homos squatting with respirators, not even heavy weight, looks so retarded and its made worse when compounded by the fact that they think its cool.

I read up on it a bit. Apparently they are called evolution masks and mimic training in an oxygen rich atmosphere like Colorado.

Sounds very helpful if you are a professional athlete or want to look like a comic book villain in your local gym.

Not sure if its the same thing but one dude at my gym does cardio with a respirator and I asked him about it one day and he is training to be a firefighter.

I only go into the gym in jeans and a shirt I tore into a tank top that now covers 1" of my chest. It looks so hot on me right now while I'm 15lbs over weight. I think the bane mask would really accentuate my outfit!

This was a golds I visited while traveling in Atlanta. Maybe the Gotham of the South? lol

Top Bottom