Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pectoral tear benching

raaner

i hope you have some advice. I ran into some bad luck recently with my pectoral muscle tearing while bench pressing heavy. the doctors says the tendon is still intact thankfully but the muscle belly is tore, there was a lot of bruising of course and now there is a deformity, after taking time off i am now getting back in the grind but now one pec looks different than the other.

i'm surprised with the severity of the tear the doctor did not recommend surgery. you must not live in the USA

without surgery it will need a lot of time to repair. it may never quite look the same but give it time

Yeah this happens here. If you can still do normal stuff often the NHS wont fix it. It's happened a few times with strongman buddies and bicep tears. We now get them to go to another hospital asap.

doctors make more $$$ doing unnecessary procedures. i was being facetious earlier. you NEVER EVER want to put your trust into another human being to knife you open unless it is ABSOLUTELY 1000% necessary.

how many times do we see pros at the highest levels in sports get surgery and they are never the same, then they keep getting surgeries. see Grant Hill. and they are the best doctors in the world. so good luck getting cut open by some regular doctor who is 10th on the list through your insurance company.

no surgery? why?

Two replies above address this - simply put: form over function. A surgeon is more likely to wanna fix it if you can't do some things vs it not looking right

Top Bottom