Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pecs

caboom

Hay guys,
At the moment I do for my pecs
# Machine press
#Incline dumbell flyes
#Incline barbell press
#Decline barbell press
#Pec dek flyes.
I want my pecs to explode. Do any of you have any good pec workouts that give good results.

Thats seems a bit much, but how many sets and reps do you do, negatives, rep til failure? need more info. My chest work out as follows:

13-15 pushups every other day, that is all, believe me it will get you cut up, and it will dry out your pecs and make them less watery.

This thread should be in training section.

Try and stick with more free weight, couple machines at the end. Dont do more than 12-14 sets for chest if your doing it alone, if there is another bodypart that day then just do 10 sets. There are tons of routines posted on the training board..do a search.

yupyup do a search, or just go directly to the training board. dont take what I told you earlier seriously either. lurk around a bit and read a lot. thats what I did.

Thanks guys,
I do the incline and decline barbell, 4 reps at 10reps, lats one to failure.
The incline dumbell I do 3 reps at 8sets, last to failure. And the machine flyes I do 3 reps at 10sets, last set to failure. Inbetween every set I do 12 standing pushups to keep the blood flowing.

moving to training :)

Do a search for "needsize"'s 5x5 program. It works really well to pack on mass and not let you wander from machine to machine killing your progress...

Top Bottom