Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peanut Butter and Jelly

al420

I can't live w/out them. Preworkout - post workout, post dinner - breakfast this AM....

I can never really do a proper cut b/c I eat too much PB&J... middle of the night, etc...ANPB, Organic Grape Jelly, Whole WHeat bread...but still

And this Oly training is making me eat like it my last week on earth - not crap, but loads of food...and of course lots of PB&J's...

And I love cereal.

I am considering starting a PB&J log - how many per day, etc. Thoguhts?

When I first started losing weight that was the hardest thing to cut out. I'm pretty positive 80% of my nutrients came from PB&J for a year or so.

Nothing is better than cereal. All those flavors and colors and textures. You can have chocolate chip cookie cereal. Peanut Butter cereal. Cinnamon cereal. Oats & honey cereal. Fruit flavored cereal. Blueberry cereal shaped like ghosts. Cereal w/ marshmallows.

I have a hard time not eating half a box w/ half a gallon of milk every time I sit down to eat cereal.

PB&J is like a comfort food, plus its so dang easy to make....Would be kind of funny to see someone do a PB&J log.

Lot of fatties up in here.

498mowg.jpg

I like to toast the bread and then do the PB & Jelly bit. Or PB & bananas and a bit of honey on toasted bread. Or, better still, a nice fat bowl of Frankenberry floating in ice cold milk baby!

frankenberry.JPG

marshmallows in cereal are largely dextrose, which is a good carb post-workout. And we all know the benefits of milk postworkout. so I challenge any diet douchebag to decosntruct my perfect postworkout regimen: Frankenberry & milk.

I have been looking for frankenberry for years and can only found count chocula... is that stuff still on the market, if so where??????

Cookie Crisp
Banana Nut Crunch
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Trix

Top Bottom