Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pavel Tsatsouline's "Drop and give me 100" push up program

kingkrs

Here are the links to the article, written by the Evil Russian himself. Each link is a differnet page and they are in order. (five total pages) When you open it up, it will be too small to read so I would suggest saving them all first, then printing them off (or magnifying and reading on your screen) printing them will result in a full size readable page.

All Military people out there, this routine is like gold for you and your Soldiers/Airmen/Marines/Sailors pushup performance. I had added thirty pushups to my max of 80 the first time I followed this program. I also found that doing just as many lying leg raises as pushups resulted in the same type of response from my abdominals (ie. lots more situps) Here you go! I hope you enjoy the read and the program. :)

Keith

Oh yeah, I think that this should be a sticky

Last edited:
hate to be a buzzkill, but your links don't work for me.
Edit: Of course....if I remembered to copy and paste instead of just clicking....they work just fine.

I can't make out the chart, it's a bit fuzzy. Do you think you could explain the actual program (How many push-ups per day, at what times, etc.) to me? I'm thinking of doing this about 3 weeks before basic training to prepare for the PT tests.

Thanks in advance. :)

you have to save the files first for the best results. Then you can print them. You know that little disk icon that appears in the upper left hand corner? Use that to save or right click and "save picture as". After you save them you can open them up as photos and print them. I have windows XP and this is how it works for me.

Ahh I see, thanks! So the %RM is how many push-ups you do, and the frequency is how many times a day? So if it's Monday and I did 40 push-ups on my 100% evaluation, I will do 12 push-ups every hour. Then the next day, Tuesday, I'll do 20 push-ups every hour. That about right?

Dposey said:
Ahh I see, thanks! So the %RM is how many push-ups you do, and the frequency is how many times a day? So if it's Monday and I did 40 push-ups on my 100% evaluation, I will do 12 push-ups every hour. Then the next day, Tuesday, I'll do 20 push-ups every hour. That about right?
Exactly! I would figure out all the times and reps I would have to perform and write them on the calendar for the week. This way when I get up I would look at today's date and say "ok I have to do 25 pushups today every hour" I would set my watch on the countdown timer. When it went off I would push. If you can't do it right then, just do it a little later when you have the free time, or just before you have to do something else.

I worked in retail when I first did this. I would go in the back room and knock out the pushups and then get back to work. I mean it only took 15 or 20 seconds to do.

I got the links working now, I had to use IE, not Firefox. Still, it's way too blurry for me to read. God damn.

Top Bottom