Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Partial Ped Tear

BLACKDOOG

I HAD A PARTIAL PEC TEAR. BESIDES NOT WORKING MY CHEST FOR A WHILE WHAT DO I HAVE DO TO GET MY PEC BACK TO NORMAL. THE TEAR WAS NOT BAD ENOUGH TO HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR. I CAN MOVE MY ARM AROUND NOW WITH OUT ANY PAIN AND ALSO EXTENDING IN A PRESSING MOVEMENT WITH OUT ANY PAIN. IT HAS BEEN 10 WEEKS SINCE THE TEAR

How do you know how bad it was if you didn't see a doctor?

I just got two muscle tears. I've been working out for 30 years. I was not able to diagnose their severity. My doctors were the ones who told me what was going on.

I SPOKE TO AN MD

I DID SPEAK TO A FRIEND WHO IS A VERY GOD MD AND SINCE MY TENDONS DID NOT DETACH FROM MY BONES AND I WAS ABLE TO MOVE MY ARM ITHOUT MUCH PAIN I CONSIDERED IT TO NOT BE TO SEVERE EVEN THOUGH IT IS A SERIOUS INJURY. THAT IS WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING CHES T WORKOUTS AND TAKING IT EASY OVER ALL. I HAD A PARTIAL TEAR BACK IN 1999, WHICH I DID NOT SEE A DOCTOR FOR AND WITH TIME IT SEEM TO HEAL VERY WELL ENABLING ME TO BENCH HEAVY AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME BEFORE I DO BENCH AGAIN I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE NORMALLY DO WHEN YOU HAVE NOT SO SERIOUS PEC TEAR

We have in the past had to repair quite a few pec tears surgically. I tore mine back in 95 and it healed without surgery. The key to it healing is rest, rest, and more rest. Once the scar tissue forms you should be back up and running with the big dawgs.

Top Bottom