Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

parkour as work out

ZalfredZ

what's up guys I hope you help to clear this out, I'm getting into parkour seriously, well I started two weeks ago so currently I suck at it lol, but I know with the time I will get better at it, do you guys think parkour should be enough physical activity to get a nice cut looking? . When I get home after a few hours of training I'm exhausted and dragging my ass, but I believe it's because I'm new at it, all the guys that teach me look nice and cut but I don't know if they go to the gym to look like that, thanks for reading my post and thank you for answers.

It will help you to get cut along with a diet that puts you in a caloric deficit but I agree with Steve.....you want some weight training too. That will really develop your muscles and give a nice physique.

I think it's great. It's a cardio workout so you will still want to perform weight training 4-5 days per week in a gym but it would be an awesome cardio workout and a fun way to mix it up.

People often think of things in black and white. Cardio doesn't have to be in a gym on a treadmill. You could play basketball, go swimming, do yoga etc. Anything that gets you moving and your heart rate up counts as cardio.

While it will help you to get cut and shredded, it will do very little in terms of muscle building. It is completely different approach and it will not signal the muscles to grow as much it they would at the gym.

Top Bottom