Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parents muscle size and genetics question.

I think genetics does have something to do with it as to what length who knows however, my father was an amateur body builder. I guess that is why there are hard gainers and easy gainers.

Originally posted by SSAlexSS:
It is wrong to assume that lots of drugs = lots of muscle.

Look at Lee Priest. He has an awesome physique (one of the best). yet he uses almost NO STEROIDS! Few deca's and such.

catch it?

I hope you're joking. The pros take staggering amounts of pharmacuticals AND they have great genetics. I thought everybody understood that. You don't honestly think Priest uses "almost NO STEROIDS" do you?!?!! What's he on then!? Lots of Cell-Tech!? No flame bro, but just be glad you didn't post on that the anabolic board. They'd have a field-day with that one.

Also...every pro has great genetics too. Why do you think there's only a handful pros the world over? Because there are very few people dedicated enough, willing, or able (gear is expensive) to take that much juice, GH, and insulin at the expense of general health. BUT...it also requires incredible gifts from Mommy and Daddy as well.

You combine both of these contraints and you don't have that many people on this earth that look like them.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

[This message has been edited by GenetiKing (edited April 14, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by GenetiKing (edited April 14, 2001).]

Originally posted by SSAlexSS:

Look at Lee Priest. He has an awesome physique (one of the best). yet he uses almost NO STEROIDS! Few deca's and such.

You have no idea how much i am laughing at this. At first i thought it was a piss take.

Oh and the genetics i was on about was not the genetics that determine shape, because most have amazing shape. I was on about the genetics that allow the body to put on muscle easily. Paul Dillet is one of these, but i bet he still uses enough drugs to paralyse a horse.

Top Bottom