Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

palm pain weight from lifting

frenezie assain

I started having palm pain a few days later I did my first set of bench press, I tried to use gloves but it didn't work, do you think I damaged a nerve? or maybe my palm is just sored because it was the first time? thanks for opinions.

Completely normal. Remember that there are small muscles in your hands and right now you have no calluses on your hands. Eventually your hands will strengthen and calluses on your hands will develop so you don't experience pain when lifting.

If you look at the hands of people who have been lifting weights for years, they have very strong hands and very developed calluses.

Your body will get used to this. There will be a lot more pain in hands and muscles when you just start lifting. Over time the body is great at adaptation.

That's only the first pain to come lol. Most will come and go though. Your body will adapt. But also listen to it. You'll know "bad" pain when you get to it. I'm dealing with some pretty bad tendinitis currently and have had no luck getting around it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom