Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in the side of my arm restricting motion.

jbanks

I have had this pain is the side of my arm, around where the lateral head of the triceps is, and it hurts pretty bad to push (over head or even on bench). My bench max is around 340 and I could barely get through a set of 10 with 135lbs. I got he checked by the doctor on campus, and he said he felt no ligament damage and that it was just a strain. It has been about 4-5 weeks and it has gotten no better. So I have 2 questions:

1. Anyone have any idea about what type of injury it might be, or if I should get it checked by another doctor?

2. What can I do to get a good chest and shoulder workout that does not involve pushing motions?

dude sounds like a inflammation, now what do you fight with fire? Ice.. im going through something similar right now, and let me tell you within 3-4 days im feeling a whole lot better due to it. Buy icy hot, and ice the area for 5-8 minutes 3x a day and let me know how quickly you recover. I had tendonitis last year, didnt go away for 3 months, didnt do nothing, iced it for a week and it was GONE!!

NP. Let me know how it goes, even if when you start seeing some relief

Top Bottom