Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in rear delt

atticdog

last week after doing a heavy shoulder workout the next morning i woke up with a pain in my rear delt.I can hardly put my harm over my head or like pick anything up and like go to put it behind me
and know what this is?
i have had it before but its been awhile and its effecting my workouts and im in the midle of a mild cycle and it really sucks

how do i tell?
it seems to be right after the middle head deep inside
i can feel like some tendons or something that are sore

if the pain is in your rear delt it means your means more than likely your rotator cuff is inflamed , this is caused by sloppy form or not working your rear delts and rotator enough, the best way to fix is to use and light isolated exercise on the rotator cuff and do it every day 2 sets of 13-15 reps, 5 pound to 10pd weight should be sufficent

I worked my chest too much and didn't do enough for my back and therefore my shoulders rolled forward and had shitty posture. The exercise that really helps is the cable row. While executing the exercise sit up tall and dont move your lower back, just pull it to your abs. Works the traps and rear delt nicely.

Top Bottom