Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pain issue *newcomer warning*

planb55

hey everyone, im new to the site and been lifting for about 2 months to try to cut some fat and look better, today when i was doing a standup cable curl, which was my first real bicep workout of the day (yes i warmed up) i noticed that all of a sudden my forearm on my right arm started to hurt a lot, and it felt like the bone tbh. i was wondering if anyone had any experience with pain like this before, and if maybe i was doing something wrong all of a sudden, i was just puzzled cuz ive never felt it again, thank you

what exercise? I'm assuming you're talking about the backside of your forearm?

yea thats where it hurts, i was gonna put the link of the exercise but it wont let me, http: //www .bodybuilding. com/exercises/detail/view/name/standing-biceps-cable-curl

just take the spaces out to view the link

I've had people talk to me about pain in the area before, never experienced it myself. Was talking to a guy one evening at the gym about it, and he was getting it from doing barbell curls. I tried the exact range of motion he was doing and noticed on the upper half of the movement(contraction) he was actually allowing his elbows to come forward instead of keeping them locked into his sides(which is what I do for my barbell curls). From that, I felt some uncomfortable pressure in this area. This sound like the range of motion you're doing?

thats actually very possible, i remember my elbows werent locked in, ill make sure i watch for that next time, thank you :)

Top Bottom